Friday 25 September 2015

✪ Release Day Sale ✪ Initium (Nocte #2.5) ✪ Courtney Cole ✪

INITIUM Nocte Prequel by Courtney Cole


The end is coming. LUX is almost here. But everything has a beginning. A beginning before the night. Before Finn. Before Calla. Everything starts somewhere.

This is where the darkness is born. ANOTHER STORY.


INITIUM (Nocte #2.5), a Nocte Trilogy between-the-books novella, is now available...and only $0.99 for TODAY ONLY! Includes an exclusive FOUR CHAPTER sneak peek of Lux (Nocte #3)! 



I never knew what the consequences would be.
I say that like its a defense, an excuse.
Its not. Its simply the truth.
I never knew what he would become to me.
Through everything, hes become everything.
My rock, my air, my love.
My everything.
And then.
Things changed.
Because it was wrong.
Because sometimes, our sons must pay for the sins of their fathers.
Or their mothers.
Im afraid that Im lost,
that Im damned.
After you read this, youll probably agree.
Really, it doesnt matter.
All that matters is that I save him.
Because he shouldnt pay for my sin.
Judge me if you like.
But keep reading.
This is our beginning.
This is where the darkness truly starts.



If you haven't read NOCTE yet
DO IT NOW!!!!






description



#3 LUX - coming 28 October


STALK COURTNEY ON:
facebook goodreads homepage twitter

Courtney Cole is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling novelist who would eat mythology for breakfast if she could. She has a degree in Business, but has since discovered that corporate America is not nearly as fun to live in as fictional worlds. Courtney was born and raised in rural Kansas, but has since migrated south. She now lives in Florida and writes beneath palm trees.