Monday 15 February 2016

✪ Undo Me (Good Ol' Boys #3) ✪ M. Robinson ✪





I fell in love with her when I was seventeen.
She brought me to my knees when I was twenty.
I loved her against reason.
I loved her against hope.
I loved her against all odds.
Now she's back, a constant reminder of what I lost, what could have been.
I hate her.
I resent her.
I still love her.
Can I forgive her...
Will she be my end once again or my beginning?


STANDALONE within a series. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Strong language and sexual content, not intended for readers under 18.






ARC received for an honest review

 Image

Wow!  Just wow!

I am completely under the spell of Dylan-f&*king-McGraw.

Dylan really is a bit of an ar$ehole, but not really unlikeable.  He is a typical cocky teenage boy.

Aubrey Owens is the new girl in town, doesn't take any of his crap, and that makes her irresistible to a guy like Dylan.

But it is so much more than that.

Dylan and Aubrey's relationship is beautiful, it is hard, it is heartbreaking.  Even hours later I am getting emotional as I write this review.

I always wondered why their relationship stalled during the first 2 books, and boy oh boy, I was sure not expecting things to go the way they did!

My heart soared, my heart broke, I was left an emotional wreck as I was reading.  I was angry for our lovelies, I was sad, I was over the moon happy - at times all emotions at the same time - it was a good thing I was at home by myself as I was reading, as no one else would understand my feels.

All I wanted was for Dylan and Aubrey to get a HEA, a good, long happy life together.  It made me think how things can be taken away in the blink of an eye.

After the end of Forbid Me, I wasn't sure how M. Robinson was going to better things.  But I should never have doubted, as she blew me away with Undo Me.

And the set up for Austin's book - gah!  Set me off with the tears with just a couple of sentences!

The Good Ol' Boys is a wonderful series.  I have fallen in love with each and every one of the characters in the series, and cannot wait for book 4 in May!





 








M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex! She has been reading since the Babysitters Club and R.L. Stein.

She was born in
New Jersey but was raised in Tampa Fl. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D in psychology, with two years left.

She is married to an amazing man who she loves to pieces. They have two German Shepherd mixes and a Tabby cat.