Monday 6 February 2017

✤ Fake Fiancée ✤ Ilsa Madden-Mills ✤



© Bianca   Janeane





• release date 6 February 2017
standalone College football romance
• Cover Hottie: Jack Greystone



★★★★★
4.75 Stars

A brand new standalone romance from Ilsa Madden-Mills...

They say nothing compares to your first kiss,
But our first kiss was orchestrated for an audience.
Our second kiss
that one was REAL.
He cradled my face like he was terrified he’d f*ck it up.
He stared into my eyes until the air buzzed.
Soft and slow, full of sighs and little laughs,
He inhaled me like I was the finest Belgian chocolate,
And he'd never get another piece.
A nip of his teeth, his hand at my waist...
And I was lost.
I forgot he was paying me to be his fake fiancée.
I forgot we weren’t REAL.
Our kiss was pure magic, and before you laugh and say those kinds of kisses don’t exist

Then you
ve never touched lips with Max Kent, the hottest quarterback in college history.

Get ready for breathtaking kisses, dreamy football players, a heroine who yearns for someone she can't have, and a hero who will do anything for the girl he loves...




Sunny & Max are 17 when they meet in the prologue. But they don't really meet. They don't exchange names, they don't see each other clearly in the dark. Still, there's this mega instant sparkage!
But they were busy saving, surviving and running and wondering ... just like we were.


Fast forward to three years later. Both attend Leland University in Georgia.
Max is the star of the football team - his only goal to win the Heisman trophy this season!
But that will only work if he stays out of trouble! No fights, no girlfriend or groupie messes!
But the next mess is already on his doorstep...
Sunny - she's his new neighbor!!
And suddenly both are in more trouble than they had intended for the new school year.
But the idea sounded so good, so helpful for both of them:
Pretend to be in love, so that their exes would quit bothering them, and Max can solely concentrate on football and not have to worry about groupies hiding in his bed!

And even though they don't know that they met three years before, they still feel that out-of-this-world connection!

But they both don't want something serious! Their life is hard enough without the messes a relationship brings....



Tell that to the hearts....

What will happen to Sunny & Max?
Will pretend-love become reality??

READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT!
Or just grab the paperback, stare at the sexy cover and create your own story!☺



I adored this book!
First of all - the cover? HOT!! Even though Jack Greystone looks a bit or a lot older than our Max...but pfff - the hairstyle is correct at least! ☺

I already fell in love with both Max & Sunny in the prologue - even though we don't really know who they are and what and why and huh?
And then, once they meet again, it's so adorably funny and sweet. And all their banter and fighting and flirting - all a huge foreplay plot ... part of true love's plan! ☺

But of course a lovestory that started as pretend is not a good basis for something real.
And after pretending for a while, they become very good friends and real feelings start to show up...

I just loved this story. I love football and football romances. There's not all that much football in here, it's more of a feeling throughout the book. It's always there in the background, because Max is big man on campus - football hero. All boys and girls worship him! And he started out with a tiny little bit of a big head about all that, but Sunny quickly turns him into a normal human being.
But there are still all those outside problems to deal with. Family, the past, exes, stalkers, the press, coach... et cetera.
It will be a long while until Sunny & Max can ride off into their happily ever after sunset!!
And we have some amazing reading hours while they fight for that ride! ☺

If I had to find something negative... not really. I would've maybe wished for a little more depth about things. Everything from their shared past, the danger-ish parts, the family, work, school, falling in love, sex, et cetera. Everything is touched on, and it's all beautiful or moving or sexy or whatever...but I just wanted a little bit MORE of everything. Maybe another 100 pages with just... MORE ... would have made the book really perfect. But I loved it the way it was!!!


FAKE FIANCÉE was such a beautiful and sexy & adorable & moving lovestory!!! Run to your nearest amazon for your own Max - this one is #MINE!




ARC received for an honest review

I adored this book, from the first word to the last.

Max and Sunny's connection grabbed me in the prologue, and I just grew to love them more as they story continued.  Their story is adorable and sweet and sexy, even when they are all bite and snark.

This is a fun dual POV story, with a bit of suspense and drama thrown in for good measure.

Our lovelies don't meat under normal circumstances, but it just makes their story all the more special.

I love sports romances, but I know nothing about this "football", so whilst I would have adored it anyway, I loved that there wasn't huge amounts of it in this book - but this is probably just my thing, being a non American!

Max is just.... sigh.  I think Sunny put it perfectly when she says

"He is gut-twistingly perfect, and I wanted to drown in him.  I didn't need air.  All I needed was Max Kent"
  Oh girl, I am with you there!

We all know that this is supposed to be fake, but can they really fight all these real feelings in the meantime/

I was their biggest cheerleaders, needing them to find their HEA, but it will be a while before they ride of into the sunset on the back of a Harley - if they can get there at all.

I devoured this book.  I was out to lunch and I had to pull out my phone and read some chapters.  I needed to know what happens next. I wanted more.

I can't wait to see what Ms Madden-Mills brings us next.



Links to the book & author





 Wall Street Journal best selling author Ilsa Madden-Mills writes about strong heroines and sexy alpha males that sometimes you just want to slap.

She's addicted to all things fantasy, including unicorns and sword-wielding females. Other fascinations include frothy coffee beverages, dark chocolate, Ian Somerhalder, astronomy (she's a Gemini), and tattoos. She has a degree in English and a Master's in Education. When she's not pecking away on her computer, she shops for cool magnets and fuzzy pajamas.