Tuesday 28 February 2017

♂♂♂ Triple Play by Sloan Johnson ♂♂♂ Audiobook Review ♂♂♂


Written by: Sloan Johnson
Narrated by: Greg Boudreaux
Length: 7 hrs and 57 mins

    Series: Homeruns, Book 3

Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:02-09-17
Publisher: Sloan Johnson




 

Copy received for an honest review

If you know me, you know I have been very vocal about my dislike of audiobooks, and how the narrator can ruin a favourite book with their reading.

OK - I take all that back after listening to Triple Play. I already loved the book, so I was hesitant to listen to it, but never fear, Greg Boudreaux has done a fabulous job with his reading.

I could feel the pain, the emotion, the feelings come through in his reading. Each of the characters had a distinct voice, so to me there was never any confusion as to who was talking to me.

I found myself wanting to sneak listen a chapter or 4 when I shouldn't be.  I left home early each day to extend my walk to work to listen to just a little bit more.

And now I have found myself - possibly - converted to being an audiobook listener.

Now to go and check out what else is out there (and hope I come across no more bad (to me) narrators.